11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
NonProfitsClub: Virtual Campus JobFair are conducted First Friday of every month
1. Create an account on https://nonprofits.club [link: https://nonprofits.club/login/]
2. Visit https://nonprofits.club/wertual/jobfair and register your interest
3. Participants then go to NonProfitsClub Virtual JobExpo settings page to complete the profile
4. 2-3 days before the event, JobSeekers participants with the completed profile will be contacted about the possible matches on their profile.
5. On the day of the event, JobSeekers and Recruiters will visit their JobExpo page to participate in NonProfitsClub Virtual JobExpo.
NonProfitsClub Virtual JobExpo (#NonProfitsClub) is is World's largest attended career fair with around 170,000 professionals and 7000 recruiting companies. NonProfitsClub Virtual Job Expo will target professionals from non profits industry. JobFair is delivered right at your desktop. No need to travel anywhere, just signup and wait for JobExpo [AI powered career fair] to organize your interactions. We've taken all the inefficiencies from the career fair and added everything that makes career fair a successful event. Just signup and experience the future of hiring delivered via TAO.ai (World's fastest growing AI led career development platform).
Here's the process:
When: Each month event occur on First Friday of the Month (Business, Data, and Technology hiring)
Where: Over https://nonprofits.club/wertual/jobfair platform (TAO.ai will inform recruiter / job seeker if any match is found, so you will never waste your time in the queue).
Why it Matters?
Best industry hirings are done with the power of networking and reference. TAO.ai using it AI platform uses the power of skill connectivity and identical profile portfolio to connect similar candidates to relevant opportunities. TAO.ai brings relationship and connection back into hiring.
We expect the event to:
1. Create interesting conversations
2. Improve access to local talent and local opportunities
3. Provide a venue to promote effective hiring
4. Connect professionals with other seekers so they could collaborate and improve their search
5. Discover what some of the top businesses are looking for in a talent
6. Educate recruiters and job seekers about top trends and hiring skills that are trendy and rising
Disclaimer: The accuracy of the information above depends on the information provided by organizers and third parties.