COVID Related Information:
Keep in mind this location's hours may vary. It is always a good idea to call before coming in person.
Enterprise South Nature Park is situated on 2,800 wooded acres that were previously a part of the Volunteer Army Ammunition Plant property. The property's heritage has been preserved in the concrete magazines used to store explosives during the days TNT was manufactured on the site. The Park offers miles of walking paths, bicycle paths, and off-road biking trails: • 810 miles of multi-use mountain bike trails;
• 9 miles of paved pedestrian/bicycle trails;
• 9 miles of walking paths for pedestrians only;
• 3 Bunker historical displays;
• 5.9 miles scenic overlook drive;
• 10-mile horse trail-tentative to open June 2018.
• Several acres for picnics along with a small lake attract deer, turkey and other park inhabitants giving visitors an opportunity to view wildlife in their natural setting.